The public meeting rooms in the library include rooms A, B, & C, ESL1 & ESL2. Rooms A, B, & C can be reserved individually or as a group. The ESL rooms can also be reserved individually or together. See capacity chart below.
- When requesting times, please include any setup/cleanup time needed. For instance, if your meeting starts at 3:00 but you need to decorate the tables and it will take at least 1/2 hour, please include that in your booking time.
- A deposit of $100 is required for all room bookings. If you have recurring bookings, we will deposit the $100 and refund after all meetings are completed.
- Groups can book the rooms, if available, a maximum of 2 times per month during library open hours.
- For profits organizations will be charged a fee for the room use. Please see Meeting Room Fee Schedule.
- Rooms are available for use when the library is closed. See Meeting Room After Hours Policy and Meeting Room Fee Schedule