The public meeting rooms in the library include rooms A, B, & C, ESL1 & ESL2. Rooms A, B, & C can be reserved individually or as a group. The ESL rooms can also be reserved individually or together. See capacity chart below.
- When requesting times, please include any setup/cleanup time needed. For instance, if your meeting starts at 3:00 but you need to decorate the tables and it will take at least 1/2 hour, please include that in your booking time.
- A deposit of $100 is required for all room bookings. If you have recurring bookings, we will deposit the $100 and refund after all meetings are completed.
- Groups can book the rooms, if available, a maximum of 2 times per month during library open hours.
- For profits organizations will be charged a fee for the room use. Please see Meeting Room Fee Schedule.
- Rooms are available for use when the library is closed. See Meeting Room After Hours Policy and Meeting Room Fee Schedule
Book a Meeting Room - The library will begin expansion in early 2018 and we are not currently able to book rooms from January 2018 forward. If you want to book a meeting room in 2018, please call 830.438.4864 as close to your date as possible and ask for Jewel. She will get back to you as soon as she can. We apologize for the inconvenience but good news, we will add more meeting spaces once the expansion is complete in Summer 2019.
Standing 35 120 10 20
Seated at tables 20 75 10 20
Seated chairs only 25 100 n/a n/a